Large Heart Cakesicle / Ice Lolly Silicone Mould - 4 Impressions
An evolution on cake pops, cakesicles are larger cake pops often made in ice lolly or ice cream moulds. Usually coated in chocolate or candy melts, filled with a cake and filling cream mix and then decorated... what's not to love?
Ideal for parties, picnics and gatherings, this sweet treat is also great given as a delicious gift.
This mould can be used to create cakesicles, ice lollies, ice creams, cakes and jellies.
- 4 identical impressions
- Each impression is W 85mm x L 85mm x D 23mm
- Food safe flexible silicone mould
- Oven & microwave safe up to 200°c
- Freezer & blast freezer safe down to -60°c
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- Can be used with or without lollypop sticks
How To Use
1) Insert your lolly stick about halfway into the mould and balance on the external stick holder to keep the lolly stick in the middle of the cavity. For the first use, you will need to pierce the thin silicone in the lolly stick hole. This can be done by pushing the lolly stick through or piercing with a sharp knife.
2) Paint a coating of melted chocolate in the mould and allow it to set. You can paint multiple layers to get a thicker shell; you can even try using multiple colours for an added surprise.
3) Fill the cavity with your choice of filling. For cakesicles, this is usually a mixture of cake and filling cream but you can use almost anything you'd like, just make sure that your lolly stick has something to hold onto.
4) Wait for the filling to set if needed and then seal with a final layer of chocolate.
5) Once completely set carefully remove from the mould starting at the top and working down to the lolly stick.
6) Enjoy as is or decorate further with more chocolate, sprinkles or chopped nuts.