PME Professional Bakeware Loose Base Bottom Round Cake Pans 3" Deep
3" /76mm deep PME anodised aluminum round loose bottom cake tins, aids the easy release of your baked cake, strong and durable, seamless construction, even wall thickness, easy to use giving consistent results every time.
The loose base cake pan is the preferred choice for many home bakers and professionals, and it's clear to see why!
Whatever your expertise, this baking pan enables the quick and easy release of your cake once baked.
When your cake has cooled down, place the tins on top of a jar or small container to allow the pan to drop down releasing the cake.
This loose base cake tin is seamless, ensuring your cakes will be perfectly smooth, without any ridges or grooves.
These pans are great for single celebration cakes to multi-tiered wedding cakes.
If you are making wedding cakes, we recommend using tins with 2 inches separation between your cakes such as 6",8" and 10".
- Even wall thickness and seamless construction giving you a smoothed straight edge cake.
- PME cake tins are made from a strong and durable form of non-reactive anodised aluminum making them easy to use, clean and hard-wearing.
- Sizes available 6",7",8",9",10",11" & 12"
- For best results use with PME Level Baking Belt.
- Even heat distribution for a consistent bake.